HVAC A/C Repair and Installation
Call today to setup appointment.
Our friendly staff is ready to take your calls now.
A commercial heating, cooling and ventilation system is no different than any other equipment: it requires attention to maintain peak running efficiency and performance levels. Howell Services preventative maintenance plans cover everything from tune-ups to seasonal preps. Avoid the downtime and costly repairs associated with a neglected system by entrusting us with the ongoing care of your investment with various air conditioning repairs.
Why Choose Howell Services for HVAC
Our 23 Point HVAC Inspection
We recommend a comprehensive precision tune up and professional cleaning 2 times per year. Our precision tune up includes a 23 point check including the following:
- Check & Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Examine heat exchanger
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Check & clean standard air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to unit
- Adjust gas pressure
- Adjust pilot
- Monitor a/c and heating cycle
Notes: No repairs or improvements will be undertaken without customer authorization.
Get The Armstrong Air Extended Warranty
All high efficiency systems come with a 10 year extended labor warranty. This extended labor warranty includes all equipment parts, but, not accessories. Extended labor warranties may be purchased for accessories as well. Extended labor warranties may also be purchased for all HVAC systems offer by Howell Services with additional cost. Have the peace of mind of knowing that you will not have to worry about your system for the next 10 years.