23 Point HVAC Inspection
We recommend a comprehensive precision tune up and professional cleaning 2 times per year.
Our precision tune up includes a 23 point check including the following:
- Check & Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Examine heat exchanger
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Check & clean standard air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to unit
- Adjust gas pressure
- Adjust pilot
- Monitor a/c and heating cycle
Notes: No repairs or improvements will be undertaken without customer authorization.
Need to make an appointment? Calling us and a person will pick up!
Northside HVAC services
Have question regarding our products and services, see below to request a call via email.