Stop throwing your hard earned money away to the electric company!
Radiant Barrier for Home Insulation
Howell Services installs Think Smart Insulation Radiant Barrier. Radiant Barrier can reduce your energy usage from 25-40%, stop up to 97% of radiant heat transfer in your home, and extend the life of your heating system and duct work. Radiant Barrier is equivalent to 7 feet of traditional insulation.
Howell Services installs Owens Corning AttiCat Blown in insulation. This insulation is made up of 35% recycled glass, and it does not settle. AttiCat blown in insulation is Energy Star rated and GREENGUARD certified.
Why Blown-In Insulation?
Blown-in insulation will dramatically reduce your heating and cooling costs. Not only will it reduce your monthly utility bills, but you can take advantage of the rebates and tax credits available from utility companies and the federal government.
Call TODAY for a Free, No-Obligation attic energy savings consultation at (281) 232-5292.
Call today to setup appointment.
Our friendly staff is ready to take your calls now.
Our 23 Point HVAC Inspection
We recommend a comprehensive precision tune up and professional cleaning 2 times per year. Our precision tune up includes a 23 point check including the following:
- Check & Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Examine heat exchanger
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Check & clean standard air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to unit
- Adjust gas pressure
- Adjust pilot
- Monitor a/c and heating cycle
Notes: No repairs or improvements will be undertaken without customer authorization.