Sugar Land Plumbing Services
For a Sugar Land Plumbing Services Call 281-232-5292
Finding the right plumber is simpler than you’d think
Whether you need to maintain your pipes or have a plumbing emergency, finding the right plumbers for your unique needs can seem like a huge hassle. Even just sticking with local plumbers in Sugar Land, Texas, and nearby areas, there are dozens of contractors, from firms large and small, to sort through.
Not all plumbers are created equal. But finding an amazing plumber is a lot easier than you might think.
Great service - tech was very knowledgeable. Only Sugar Land plumbing company I would recommend.
18 Years Experience
Bonded and Insured
Weekend Appointments Available
Consider Your Sugar Land Plumbing Needs
Few household systems are more vital than your plumbing. When any problems arise with your household plumbing or need new installations or repairs, only call trustworthy plumbers.
Before you embark on finding a plumber, it’s important to consider just what sort of services you will need before you start looking. Not all contractors offer the same array of services or can handle your specific situation.
Take note of what sort of plumbing issues you’re dealing with. Is it an annoying annoyance squeaky faucet? Or are your issues much more serious, like broken or bent pipes in your shower? The more you can understand what’s going on and what you need, the better. After all, you will need to describe your plumbing problems as best you can so you can find a plumber that will work with you.
Higher Sugar Land Plumbing Services Skill Sets
The skillset and type of plumber you need can depend greatly on the task. Are you renovating your bathroom? The Sugar Land plumber you get in touch with for renovations and remodeling will be a lot different from the contractor you consider when you’re having an absolute emergency. It’s not all just pipes to them.
We take a very upfront and diligent approach to every job that we handle as local plumbers. All our plumbing services are completed by:
- Adopting the finest technical know-how
- Using the best products & materials
- Following ethical business practices
As your local plumbers, we are focused on making you feel appreciated through our seamless plumbing services and wonderful customer service.
You’ll also want to consider your budget. How much you can afford and are willing to spend will determine who can work with you. It is often helpful to write down your budget and repair needs long before doing your homework on your local plumbers in Sugar Land, TX.
Ask Your Neighbors and Friends in Sugar Land, but don't forget the research.
And when we say ask around, we don’t mean just relying on word of mouth. It can help to talk to your friends and neighbors and find out who they hired for their last major plumbing job and see who they recommend.
But it can be constructive to ask the plumbers themselves. Call local contractors and ask them about their business. How quickly do they pick up the phone? Are they BBB accredited? What are their plumbing reviews like? Make a note of the plumbing contractors who you feel good about hiring.
And when you are ready to make a selection, take a note of your repair needs, what you have been researching, and what people are saying about specific plumbers. Then talk to the plumbers who mesh well with all of the above. Once you consider your needs and the plumbers themselves, making a quality plumbing choice in Sugar Land can be simple.
Have A Question?
Sugar Land Plumbing Services
We can help fix these plumbing issues:
- Clogged Drain - It doesn't make any difference whether the clogged drain is at your home or business. I have the high speed 'rooter' equipment that can get the job done quickly.
- Gas Leak - If you smell gas don't mess around... call us right away. Howell Services is Certified, endorsed, and recommended for all types of gas piping systems.
- Garbage Disposals. Most of us rely on properly functioning garbage disposals but when it breaks, it becomes important to make sure your sink does not clog.
- Leaking Faucets. It would be extremely difficult to live in a house without a working faucet, wouldn’t it? Our customers count on us every day to fix a kitchen or bathroom with leaking faucets.
- No Hot Water - About 62% of the time I can get your hot water back on without replacing your water heater. And if you do need a new water heater, I'll normally have it installed in less than two hours, saving you both time and money.
- Sewer Line Repairs. Not sure if your sewer line is functioning properly? We've got 5 signs you need to call Howell Services for sewer line repairs. There are two main problems, a broken line, or tree roots. Howell Services is one of the few companies in the area that has Drain Vision™. This unique machine allows us to find your real problem quickly and virtually eliminates call-backs.
- Shower and Tub Repair and Installation. Whether you need shower and tub repair or are ready to take the plunge and renovating your bathroom, Howell Services promises to arrive on time and perform quality workmanship that's guaranteed to your satisfaction.
- Toilet Repairs & Installation - If your toilet is "gurgling" or leaking water into your floor or ceiling, or if your water bill is too high, or even if you have one of those 'water saver' toilets that need double flushing and a lot of plunging - Howell Services can quickly and economically solve your problem because our service trucks have 185% more parts in stock. This lets my plumber complete your job 70% faster, saving you money.
- Water Heater Repairs. If you are like most people, you think about the water heater only in the shower when you find the warm water has turned icy cold! Make sure you call Howell Services for regular maintenance and repairs.
- Water Leaks - A dripping faucet is an annoyance, while a leak in a hidden pipe is a nightmare. I will investigate to find the exact spot of the leak to minimize your cost and make it a little more pleasant experience.
- Well Repair. Your well pump is a crucial part of your home. It draws the water up from the ground and provides you and your family your water supply. This type of water supply is most common in country homes that aren't connected to a city water supply. Water is a daily necessity, and a properly functioning well pump is important. If yours isn't working the way it should, a well pump repair or replacement service can help identify the problem and solution.
Sugar Land Plumbing FAQs
A properly running plumbing system is essential in your home. But problems do happen. When they do it is important that you handle them immediately or you could end up with a larger issue that will end up being more costly. To help our Sugar Land neighbors, we have assembled this list of frequently asked questions. If you are looking for more in-depth answers, or check out our blog.
Howell Services is fully licensed, insured, and bonded. As local plumbers, we have been helping our neighbors in Sugar Land for years with licensed and experienced plumbing professionals.
Our work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied, let us know. We will send out one of our experts to make the necessary repairs, with no added cost to you.
We certainly can. We regularly provide plumbing services in rental homes in Sugar Land and the surrounding communities. We assess the problem and can contact you with the diagnosis and provide options for remedying the problem.
If your water bill is suddenly higher than average, this is usually a sign of a leak somewhere in your home. Each person in your home uses about 80 to 100 gallons of water each day. If the consumption noted on your water bill is considerably higher, this is probably indicative of a leak in your plumbing system.
To check for a leak, start by checking your toilets, faucets, hot water heater, and appliances.
Your problem could be an outside plumbing fixture or sprinkler head. It is essential that you have a licensed plumber check your home’s pipes beneath the ground. If not fixed, these “slab leaks” can damage your foundation, causing a larger problem.
We recommend that you DO NOT use these products as the chemicals they contain can cause more costly problems in your drain and on your pipes. A plunger should do the job. If not, or if you have more than one clog, there may be a larger problem. Call Howell Services and we will handle your clog for you.
If you have tinted water or notice small pebbles, several things could be causing your dirty water. Old metal pipes corrode over time, pushing the debris into your water supply. It could also be caused by sediment in your water heater.
Diagnosing a plumbing problem is best left to a licensed plumber. Howell Services has licensed, insured, and bonded plumbing professionals that are here to help you. Even if you discover a problem after hours, give us a call to identify and solve your plumbing issues in Sugar Land and the surrounding communities.
Yes, we are available to help you during a plumbing emergency. Call us today to get your plumbing issue handled once and for all.
There are several different options for a Fort Bend homeowner that is tired of watching cold water run down the drain while waiting for hot water to arrive each morning. Our most popular system can be installed in about an hour that will allow the recirculation of hot water between the hot water tank and the far end of the home.
Definitely, and if you are too busy to meet me at the property I'll be glad to call you with a diagnosis and several different options for repair.
I constantly run out of hot water. It is common for older water heaters to become so full of collected sediment that it reduces the amount of water that can be heated in the tank. If your water heater is more than eight years old it would be best to consider replacing the unit.
With today’s technology, the options for a new toilet are endless. For a toilet replacement, we offer free estimates. The average price for a Toilet replacement ranges from $550 – $800 depending on the brand and model the client picks out.
To try to repair your disposal, first turn off the disposal. Open the cabinet door under the sink, and on the underside of the disposal near the outer edge is a reset button, push it in. This will reset the unit. Next, take the disposal key (an Allen wrench left with the unit at final plumbing) and look on the underside of the disposal directly in the middle. There should be a slot that the wrench fits into. Turn the wrench whichever way it will turn; this usually dislodges anything stuck in it. You won’t loosen or tighten anything that is a free-spinning fitting. Turn on the water and then the power to the disposal. This should free anything jammed in the disposal. If you are still experiencing problems, call us at 281-232-5292 for service. We can unplug or take apart the unit for our standard service fee.
If your hot water tank is 10 years old or older it is not very efficient, and you should consider replacing it. When your tank is gurgling or popping, sediment has built up and it is only a matter of time before it leaks. When the temperature is not consistent, the components may be worn out and it is a good time to change it. Consider replacing your hot water tank with a 98% efficient on-demand heater.
We work with many different vendors and have received the highest certifications.